Hello Sobat Bengok, on this occasion, we would like to give tips especially for those of you who have water hyacinth-based crafts. Indeed, many of you are still wondering about how to keep the water hyacinth craft to keep it durable.
Here are the steps:
1. Provide a toothbrush, bayclin (bleaching product), silica, and sufficient water.
2. Pour the bayclin/ bleaching product into the water.
3. Take a water hyacinth craft.
4. Brush using a toothbrush and make sure evenly to all parts.
5. Dry the brushed crafts for 3-4 hours in the sun.
4. If it has already dried enough, store or return the craft product to a dry, non-humid place.
5. Put 1-2 pieces of silica gel on the water hyacinth crafts.
Those are the steps for water hyacinth handicraft products treatment. Then, how do you wash water hyacinth-based fashion products? For fashion products, you can wash them manually or without using a washing machine. Then, brush the water hyacinth slowly.
That’s all the tips for caring for craft and fashion products made from water hyacinth. So, you don’t need to worry anymore because the water hyacinth product can last longer with proper care. So, you don’t need to worry anymore because the water hyacinth product can last longer with proper care.
If Sobat Bengok has questions regarding the water hyacinth’s treatment, please contact us through Instagram direct message @bengokcraft or our call center +62 8967 2310 671.
Checkout our water hyacinth products at https://linktr.ee/bengokcraft
Happy Shopping! 🙂